Terms and Conditions
The term Lucie Sheridan Shop or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Leonard Lane, Centrespace Studio 4 Bristol BS1 1EA . The term ‘you’ or 'your' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- By placing an order you are indicating that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to make your purchase and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All material on this website is owned Lucie Sheridan, including graphics, logos and text.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All prices are on Luciesheridanshop.com, although Lucie Sheridan reserves the right at any time to revise the price of goods at any time. All prices are in UK Pounds Sterling.
- We cannot 100% guarantee your item will be in stock. If the item is not in stock we will notify by email. You will have the option of cancel your order.